DCIDonor Services is seeking a Tissue Recovery Technician to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Provide labeling of donor testing samples and grafts, driving, transport, and surgical prep of the donor.
- Cleaning and sterilization of operating suite and materials
- Assists in recovery of human tissue
- Restores and prepares donor after tissue recovery
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass MVR underwriting requirements
- Prior experience in a related allied health field is preferred (EMT, ORT, CST, SA, ST)
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply for this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.