DCI Donor Services is seeking a Software Developer to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Creates, develops, and maintains SharePoint sites throughout the organization. Collaborates with business leaders to ensure proper communication on all sites.
- Develop and maintain database driven websites. Integrate data from various back-end services.
- Develop applications to support business processes and design and implement user-driven templates, databases, and interfaces. Ensure proper testing of web applications, units, and systems.
- Performs additional duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- 1 year of experience in a similar role, within an IT department
- Technical skills required include Visual Studio, SQL Server, Web Development, and SharePoint development
- Very experienced with Microsoft Office applications including Excel
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.