New Mexico Donor Services is seeking a Senior Equipment Operations Compliance Coordinator to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Controls and performs highly diversified duties to ensure repairs and maintenance of tissue and organ recovery facility equipment, grounds, storage and work spaces
- Coordinates the process including the delivery and retrieval of recovery instruments and equipment for sterilization. Ensures that inventory controls including FIFO principles are maintained.
- Maintains inventory of equipment, instruments and supplies for departments and ensures the validation, monitoring, calibration and maintenance of equipment is scheduled and performed via off-site servicing or scheduling in house service
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Associate’s degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance preferred
- 1 – 2 years’ quality assurance or related required
- ASQ CQIA, CQA or equivalent preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply to this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.