DCI Donor Services is seeking a Safety Coordinator to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Ensures organizational compliance to the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen requirements. Facilitates the annual and new hire testing protocols for Hepatitis B and Tuberculosis
- Manages worker’s compensation program.
- Ensures safety and regulatory compliance with all federal and state laws including annual training requirements as noted by OSHA, AOPO, AATB, EBAA and the FDA. Responsible for compliance of all safety measures during regulatory agency audits.
- Formalizes training programs to include machine safety guards, personal protective equipment (PPE), workplace violence, and emergency preparedness. Prepares new employee training safety practices materials.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2 -5 years’ experience in a health-related field preferred
- Comfortable with travel up to 25%
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office applications
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply to this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.