DCI Donor Services is seeking a Research Scientist to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Manage large and often multiple research projects simultaneously. Ensure projects are completed in budget and on schedule.
- Design and execute scientifically sound experiments to support R&D and Manufacturing initiates.
- Makes detailed observations, analyzes data, interprets results, and summarizes collected data into effective technical reports.
- Develops assays and protocols pertaining to research objectives as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in related discipline or advanced degree with a minimum of 1 year experience in related field required.
- Previous tissue banking or medical device experience preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.
To apply, please click here.