DCI Donor Services is seeking a Receptionist to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Provides front desk support to Tissue Bank.
- Responsible for coverage and appropriate direction of calls from multi-line phone system.
- Manages office supplies, resources and equipment.
- Performs activities such as preparing memos, letters, reports and enters Tracing Records into the system.
- Maintains a good working knowledge of the Tissue Bank.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High School Diploma and secretarial/office training.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in an administrative field.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office Applications. Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel if preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.