DCI Donor Services is seeking a Quality Coordinator II to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Reviews and monitor quality improvement initiatives, procedures, records, and systems to assess levels of compliance with company policy and procedure.
- Maintains medical records to ensure integrity, and security of donor information.
- Oversees the input and maintenance of donor information regarding donor charting, donor referral, and other donor-recovery information.
- Monitors all information to ensure data integrity, required reports, and compliance related duties are completed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High school graduate or equivalent. Associates Degree in general studies or related healthcare preferred.
- Two years prior medical-related job experience; Demonstrate competency of Quality Coordinator I position.
- Working knowledge of computers and basic data entry skills required.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply to this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.