DCI Donor Services is seeking a Quality Assurance Coordinator III to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Performs ocular and tissue donor record quality assurance review in compliance with DCIDS, FDA, EBAA, and AATB policies, procedures, regulations, and standards
- responsible for preparing a written donor eligibility summary to send to the DCI Tissue Bank Tissue Medical Director
- Provides training of quality documentation for ocular and tissue donor activities for quality and recovery staff
- Meets with the DCIDS Tissue Bank Medical Director(s) to review and answer all questions pertaining to the information and documentation within the donor records
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Associate’s degree in General Studies or related healthcare field
- 2 – 3 years of prior medical related job experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Working knowledge of computers and basic data entry skills.
- ASQ Quality 101, CQIA or equivalent
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply to this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.