DCI Donor Services is seeking a Quality Assurance Coordinator I to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Facilitates requests from contract agency/processing partners (or other external entities as requested) for data and medical record documentation in accordance with regulatory and accreditation entity requirements
- Responsible for seeking information needed by the Quality Assurance Coordinators for chart QA
- Requests, receives, and reviews all reports for organ, ocular and tissue donors
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Associate’s degree in General Studies or related healthcare field
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Working knowledge of computers and basic data entry skills.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply to this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.