DCI Donor Services is seeking a Public Education Coordinator to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Analyze data to develop county profiles, annual marketing analysis, and a strategic plan to increase public awareness of organ and tissue donation
- Recruit and train volunteers to represent the organization at various speaking engagements
- Develop and maintain media relationships; Alert media of all current events on a local or national level regarding donation and transplantation issues.
- Act as a spokesperson for various media inquiries when needed.
- Create education and training materials for community workshops, conferences, and seminars involving organ/tissue donation
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in communications/marketing preferred
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a public education, communications, or marketing experience
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass MVR underwriting requirements
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
Please click here to apply for the position.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.