DCI Donor Services is seeking a Processing Technician to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Processes human tissue in a clean room environment.
- Properly handles surgical instruments, power equipment, chemical reagents and biohazardous waste according to proper standards and regulations.
- Prepares reports and records of processing, including graft and anatomical identification, measurements and data entry.
- May assist in research requiring manipulations of tissue and equipment.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Medical or technical training preferred.
- Six months of Tissue Banking preferred.
- Working knowledge or computers and Microsoft Office applications to include Word, PowerPoint and Excel is required.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.
To apply, please click here.