DCI Donor Services is seeking a Processing Circulator to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Provides support to Processing Technicians in a clean room environment.
- Properly handles surgical instruments, power equipment, chemical reagents and biohazardous waste according to standard operating procedures, applicable AATB standards and FDA regulations.
- Assists with preparing reports and records of processing including graft and anatomical identification, and measurements.
- May assist in research requiring manipulation of tissues and equipment.
- May assist in Central Sterile Supply activities.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Medical or technical training preferred.
- Prior experience in tissue banking preferred.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office application to include Word, PowerPoint and Excel is required.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply to this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.