DCI Donor Services is seeking a Preservation Coordinator to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Assumes primary responsibility for the renal preservation process including pumping and pump transport, in accordance with policies and standards.
- Performs extensive on-call responsibilities to assist with the activities related to the donor recovery.
- Coordinates and assists in the surgical recovery, preservation, and packaging of organs and specimens in conjunction with transplant surgeons and/or organ recovery coordinators in accordance with policies and standards.
- Coordinates and assists with fly outs and fly backs.
- Coordinates and assists with organ allocation, including kidney and liver placement, distribution, and transportation of organs for transplantation and/or research in accordance with policies and standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor degree in a related field preferred.
- One to two years OPO or health care experience required, operating room experience preferred.
- Health-related certification and ISOP Level 1 by completion of the first year.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office applications and basic data entry skills required.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply to this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.