The Organ Recovery Coordinator is an RN with 2 or more years’ experience in a critical care setting, desiring a level of autonomy in an ever changing environment, passionate about carrying out an end of life decisions regarding organ donation.
DCI Donor Services is seeking an Organ Recovery Coordinator to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Works with donor families, donor hospital personnel, and transplant hospital personnel to facilitate efficient recovery of organs for transplantation.
- Manages donor patients in accordance with established policy and protocols, in addition to consultation with Medical Director and leadership.
- Utilizes critical thinking skills to manage all aspects of donor case management.
- Must be able to withstand extended work hours and extensive on-call duties.
- Must have reliable personal transportation and be able to travel in small aircraft.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High School diploma or GED required. RN/PA/Paramedic or related health care degree or licensure preferred.
- One to two years’ work experience in a critical care setting or equivalent medical experience in an OPO or related field required.
- Valid driver license required. May be required to use privately owned vehicle during the scope of company business.
- Working knowledge of computers and basic data entry skills required.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply for this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster