Sierra Donor Services is seeking an Operating Room Technician to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Coordinate and assist in surgical recovery, preservation, and packing of organs and specimens
- Review donor charts for quality assurance purposes
- Distribute organs/specimens to transplant centers, laboratories, and the coroner’s office
- Provide “on call” recovery services to meet the needs of donors, donor families, hospital personnel, etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum experience of 1 year in an operating room capacity
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass MVR underwriting requirements
- Ability to lift and carry up to 70 pounds
- LVN, EMT, Certified Scrub Nurse preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply to this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.