Sierra Donor Services is seeking an Ocular Services Coordinator to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Evaluates the suitability of tissue for transplantation and/or other use by performing slit lamp and specular microscope examinations
- Maintains documentation of ocular distribution records.
- Assists in the review of ocular procedures and policies and ensures that the department adheres to EBAA medical standards, and FDA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a laboratory setting; eye banking is preferred
- Prior experience with routine cleaning and maintenance of lab equipment
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply for this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.