Sierra Donor Services is seeking an Ocular Processing Coordinator to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Responsible for the timely processing and evaluation of ocular tissue recovered.
- Manages the laboratory schedule to ensure completion of all scheduled processing events and tissue evaluations.
- Works collaboratively to ensure tissue quality standards are maintained and tissue is efficiently released for transplant.
- Ensure quality control measures are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Four years’ experience in the Eye Banking Industry
- CEBT required.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office applications to include Word, PowerPoint and Excel is required.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply for this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.