Sierra Donor Services is seeking an Ocular Distribution Coordinator to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Maintain and fulfill the ocular surgery schedule, placement, distribution, and shipping
- Prioritize placement of corneas.
- Maintain recipient post-operative follow-up information
- Coordinate distribution of research tissue to investigators
- Assist with sales and performance data accrual and analysis
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum experience of 2 years in marketing-related or client-services capacity OR 2 years of experience in tissue banking
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply for this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.