DCI Donor Services is seeking a Hospital Services Coordinator to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Develops and implements hospital specific plans for each assigned hospital with in the DSA to maximize donation and promote a pro donation culture.
- Effectively interacts with key hospital personnel, and Coroner/Medical Examiner staff to develop and streamline processes as if affects donation.
- Develops and maintain relationships, creates and implements donation education, conducts data analysis and marketing initiatives to maximize donation potential in each hospital.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High School Diploma required. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two years marketing experience preferably within the medical or donation industry and/or related experience required.
- CPTC Preferred.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office applications.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply to this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.