DCI Donor Services is seeking an Equipment Operations Compliance Coordinator to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Schedules appropriate outside services for repairs and maintenance of location and/or equipment. Maintains company fleet vehicles.
- Coordinates the process including the delivery and retrieval of recovery instruments and equipment for sterilization.
- Responsible for performing quality assurance inspection of all incoming medical, technical, recovery and processing supplies.
- Responsible for the preparation and packaging of recovery equipment and kits for the recovery staff to use during cases.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent required. AA degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance preferred.
- One-year quality assurance experience or related required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Working knowledge of computers and basic data entry skills required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply to this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.