DCI Donor Services is seeking an Electronic Medical Records Coordinator to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Develops and implements efficient systems providing access to hospital electronic medical records.
- Follows and documents established methodology for initiating EMR access systems. Incorporates established clinical and logistical parameters in EMR access systems.
- Provides advanced support to end-users in the installation, configuration and training of custom mobile device applications.
- Works with internal and external IT colleagues and business units to ensure timely delivery of high quality overall satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a medical or healthcare capacity
- Previous OPO and/ or Hospital Experience strongly desired
- Previous IT Analyst experience, web application support, and account management and integration skills preferred
- Working knowledge of hospital EMR software, such as EPIC or Cerner, highly desired
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply to this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.