DCI Donor Services is seeking a Central Sterile Supply Technician to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Decontaminates, maintains, packages and sterilizes instruments, equipment and supplies for Process, Recovery, and Ocular departments.
- Decontaminates, packages and sterilizes items for various locations and clinics as needed
- Performs decontamination of clean room laboratory spaces.
- Performs all duties in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, AATB standards, and FDA regulations.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- High school diploma or equivalent Medical or technical training preferred
- One year of experience in Central Sterile preferred
- Working knowledge of computers and basic data entry skills required
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply to this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.