DCI Donor Services is seeking an Account Manager to join our team! We are looking for candidates who:
- Show passion in their work
- Committed to saving and enhancing lives
- Want to make a difference and help others
- Be part of a fantastic team
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
- Oversee daily activities related to servicing clients and fostering relationships
- Frequently visits client locations
- Assists in preparing and monitoring annual sales plans
- Maintains and monitors inventories and medical facilities and generates billing documentation
- Maintains records of sales, marketing, and customer service activities
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2+ years in marketing-related, client services, or tissue banking field required.
- Prior sales experience required; health care sales preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Two Medical Plans (your choice of a PPO or HDHP), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 403(b) plan with matching contribution
- Company provided term life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
- Wellness Program
To apply to this position, please click here.
DCIDS is an EOE/AA employer – M/F/Vet/Disability. Click here for the federal EEO compliance poster.